We live in difficult times and COVID 19 has increased the difficulty of sharing the gospel. We have responded by using the world wide web to reach out to a variety of audiences with our ministry partners.
Our directors raised the need to support key ministries, churches or Christian organizations with an internet presence, which use social media but do not have a website.
So our directors put together a team, that have been working hard, to supply this tape of resource to ministries that need this. So far we complete 9 web pages, with domain and hosting, and we have managed to support the conclusion of another 4, where the ministry supply the hosting..
With this initiative, we have been able to unite and participate together with organizations, churches, seminars, schools, radios, among others, that are bringing the good news of salvation in these countries:
1. Dominican Republic: New Life Church in Jarabacoa and their Bible Academy Atezo, Iglesia Cristiana la Gracia, and the Baptist Haitian Asociation.
2. Nicaragua: Resurrection Radio. This web page broascasts 24/7 great programming, daily devotionals, bible studies, sermons, articules and more.
3. Argentina: En Gracias y Sabiduria is a blog with devotionals, bible studies and articules.
4. Colombia: Un Devocional Diario, is blog with daily devocional and post.
5. El Salvador: Life to Grow Church. This is the website of our partner church there.
6. Guatemala: Conexión Sin Limites. This is a small nonprofit that provides pastoral training conferences as well as food and clothes for people in need.
7. United States: 1 Church, 1 Addiction Center, 2 Non-profit Organizations, 1 Biblical Counseling Center.
Our web participation with related ministries and organizations gives us a presence that reaches thousands of people throughout the world wide web, making the mission of bringing the gospel to the ends of the earth a reality