It is not unknown to anyone that we live in difficult times. Covid 19 has led us all in general to find solutions to continue sharing the gospel.
As an organization we have managed to find a way by which we can participate in the spread of the gospel through the internet. Our directors raised the need to support key ministries, churches or Christian organizations with an internet presence, which use social media but do not have a website.
So our directors put together a team, that have been working hard, to supply this tape of resource to ministries that need this. So far we complete 9 web pages, with domain and hosting, and we have managed to support the conclusion of another 4, where the ministry supply the hosting..
With this initiative, we have been able to unite and participate together with organizations, churches, seminars, schools, radios, among others, that are bringing the good news of salvation in these countries:
1. Dominican Republic: New Life Church in Jarabacoa and their Bible Academy Atezo, Iglesia Cristiana la Gracia, and the Union of Baptist Haitan Asociation.
2. Nicaragua: Resurrection Radio. This web page broascast 24/7 great programming, daily devotionals, bible studies, sermons, articules and more.
3. Argentina: En Gracias y Sabiduria is a blog with devotionals, bible studies and articules.
4. Colombia: Un Devocional Diario, is blog with daily devocional and post. We help with domain, software and hardward.
5. El Salvador: Life to Grow Church. This is the web of our partner church in that country.
6. Guatemala: Conexión Sin Limites. This is a small noonprofit in this country that provide pastoral training, conference but also work with people in risk providing food, close and the gospel.
7. United States: 1 Church, 1 Addiction Center, 2 Non-profit Organizations, 1 Biblical Counseling Center.
With this type of participation in related ministries, we are able to have a presence on the web with different organizations that allow us to reach thousands of people every day, throughout the world through the web.
Thanks to this effort, we have been able to combine technology, knowledge and calls to the nations, making the mission of bringing the gospel to the ends of the earth a reality.